Professional Manufacturer For Headset and Earphone Since 1997

+86-755-82957397 sales@yes-hope.com

Home > News > International News > White House Consultant: Willin.....
Contact us
Our location Add.: 3F., 1st Bldg., Wanxia Industrial Park, Shajing, Bao’an District, Shenzhen, China Contact information Email: sales@yes-hope.com Te...Contact Now
Hot Headphone

News

White House Consultant: Willing to do anything for the construction of the border wall, including cl

December 17, 2018 07:21 Source: China News Network


good quality wired headphones china factory, Smartphone accessories supplier china, handsfree manufacturer in china

The new website December 17th Comprehensive report, December 21 is the deadline for the US Congress to pass the budget bill, if the Republican and Democratic parties can not reach an agreement, the federal government will be forced to close. US President Trump has previously shown persistence in funding for border construction. White House senior adviser Miller said on the 16th that the White House is "absolutely" willing to close the door for the border wall.

According to reports, Miller said in an interview with the media, "We will do whatever is necessary to build the border wall to stop the current illegal immigration crisis." He said, "If things get to that point," the White House is "absolutely" willing. Close the government.

He said, "The key question now is whether the United States is still a sovereign country. Can we establish and enforce entry regulations? The Democratic Party has a simple choice. They can choose to fight for the interests of the American working class or promote illegal immigration. You only Can choose one of them."

The report pointed out that Miller is one of the toughest advisers on the immigration issue in the Trump administration. He rarely made public appearances. He did not show any signs of any withdrawal from the White House's $5 billion allocation to the wall.

At the same time, the Senate Democratic Party leader Schumer was not outdone in another media interview, saying that Trump "will not get the border wall."

Schumer and the House of Representatives Democratic leader Pelosi had previously proposed two options to Trump, including a $1.3 billion border security grant, but there is no indication that the Democrats intend to compromise. Trump said last week when he met Schumer and Pelosi that he was "proud" to close the government because of the border wall.

About 75% of the US federal government grants now controlled by Congress can be maintained until September, including the Department of Defense, the Department of Veterans Affairs, and the Department of Health and Human Services, but the remaining 25% will end at midnight on December 21. , including the Ministry of the Interior, the Ministry of Finance, the Housing Department and the Department of Homeland Security.

Once shut down, about 800,000 of the nation’s 2.1 million civil servants will be affected, 40% of whom will be forced to leave unpaid leave, and the remaining 60% will still be unpaid because they are in the necessary positions. continue working.